18 March 2013

Comments and Respect




















I started this blog in order to share my experience and information about diet. Whenever I can, I support what I say with articles and opinions of experts. I am not selling or promoting anything, I am simply sharing information. It is up to the readers to decide what is right for them, I am not telling anyone what to do.


All comments are welcome on this blog, even disagreements. However, I would like to ask everyone to be respectful, I hold myself to this same standard. The quality of your comments sheds light on your personality, and not on mine.  

I would like to thank everyone for their contribution. Love and respect to all of you, regardless of your opinion and food choices.

3 comments:

  1. I presume you've had sone not so nice comments? I think you have a great blog so carry on :) I'm enjoying reading about what all the families eat. That mexican one was rather scary - I'd hate to see what some New Zealand families eat considering we are way up there with Mexico and USA with obesity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lynda, I've received some quite harsh comments. But, I try to ignore them. I continue doing what I'm doing. Thank you for your encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete